Cybergig is a network for information security professionals from all backgrounds (Technical, Strategic, Legal, Regulatory etc). The network’s purpose is to enable members to find work which enables them to achieve better day rates and save clients’ money when compared to traditional recruitment models.As most seasoned interim's know, or those that have seen their agencies invoice, recruiters make a minimum of £150/day for technical roles and £250/day for more senior roles. You will have perhaps experienced that once they have placed you there is little additional support except for at best a phone call to fish for more job opportunities. This does not represent good value to you or the client.Our network is different.
We are founded by information security professionals and we are a well-meaning network.We will:
Align you to work with clients at your direct rate.
- Provide you with contracts at no cost.
- Offer free back office accounts when you are engaged through the network. We want you focused on the job, not your invoices
- Comply with the new IR35 rules being enforced in 2020.You will:
- Negotiate directly with clients once we have introduced you.
- Feel comfortable knowing we are 100% transparent with members on costs.
- Be confident in achieving your day rate – no more games about the rate, having it reduced to fit into a budget envelope set by the recruitment agency to make them 20 – 30% margin.
- Benefit from free support. Most members are happy to support each other because as an interim you are engaged to deliver, but there will inevitably be obstacles and occasions when you could benefit with some peer support.
- Have the opportunity for a secondary income.
- Be a member of an ethical network you will happily promote.